BOSTIK Simson ISR 70-03 is a high quality elastic bonding adhesive based on Silyl Modified Polymers (SMP). It is suitable for use as an adhesive on structures in industrial applications requiring high strength. Simson ISR70-03 has excellent resistance to UV, weather and temperature, and exhibits excellent adhesion performance on a wide variety of substrates (minimal or no pre-treatment necessary) it can be overpainted with most common industrial paints.
Simson ISR 7003 is free from solvents, isocyanates and silicone making it safer for workers and the environment. Simson ISR7003 used with Dual SMP® technology, guarantees an increased/controlled cure speed and reliability in the production process, extending application possibilities.Applications:
- Elastic bonding in e.g. bus, caravan, train, and truck construction
- Bonding of sunroof systems
- Bonding of roofs on buses, trains and trucks
- Bonding of corner profiles of aluminium or polyester on trailers
- Bonding of flooring systems
- Elastic bonding adhesive
- Durable and reliable bonds
- Safe for workers and the environment
- Solvent, isocyanate and PVC free
- Excellent UV resistance and ageing properties
- In general good adhesion on many substrates without the use of a primer
- Elastic within the temperature range -40°C to +110°C
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint and lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion (due to the numerous different types of industrial paint a compatibility test is recommended before use, please consult with the paint supplier).