BOSTIK Simson ISR 70-05 AP is a high quality elastic bonding adhesives based on Silyl Modified Polymers (SMP). With good initial tack and high mechanical strength, it is suitable for use as an adhesive for structures in industrial applications requiring high strength. Simson ISR70-05 AP has excellent resistance to UV, weather and temperature and exhibits excellent adhesion performance on a wide variety of substrates (minimal or no pre-treatment necessary) it can be overpainted with most common industrial paints.
Simson ISR 70-05 AP conforms to FMVSS212. It is free from solvents, isocyanates and silicone making it safer for workers and the environment. Simson ISR 7005 AP used with Dual SMP® technology, guarantees an increased/controlled cure speed and reliability in the production process, extending application possibilities.Applications:
- Elastic bonding in e.g. bus and train construction
- Bonding of roofs on buses and trains
- Bonding of corner profiles of aluminium or polyester on buses and trains
- Bonding of polyester parts on metal frames
- Bonding of flooring systems
- Fast strength build up
- Safe for workers and the environment
- Solvent, isocyanate and PVC free
- Very good UV resistance and ageing properties
- In general good adhesion on many substrates without the use of a primer
- Elastic within the temperature range -40°C to +110°C
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint and lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion based (due to the numerous different types of industrial paint a compatibility test is recommended before use, please consult with the paint supplier).