BOSTIK Simson ISR 70-12 AP is a high quality elastic sealant / adhesive based on Silyl Modified Polymers (SMP). It is suitable for bonding windscreens and windows e.g. in buses, trains and trucks.
Simson ISR70-12 AP provides a rapid and efficient way to bond many different materials for OEM, coach works, mobile units etc.
Due to its very high green strength, ISR 7012 AP is especially suitable where, immediately or shortly after installation, objects need to be moved during the manufacturing process. It also conforms to FMVSS212.
Simson ISR7012 is free from solvents, isocyanates and silicone making it safer for workers and the environmentApplications:
- Window bonding in trains, trucks and buses
- Elastic bonding in e.g. bus, train and trucks
- Solvent, isocyanate and PVC free
- Very high green strength whist maintaining good workability
- Very good UV resistance and ageing properties
- In general good adhesion without the use of a primer
- Elastic within the temperature range -40°C to +110°C
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing
- Low shrinkage during curing
- Low electrical conductivity
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint and lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion based (due to the numerous different types of industrial paint a compatibility test is recommended before use, please consult the paint supplier).