BOSTIK Simson ISR 70-14 AP is a high quality elastic bonding adhesive based on Silyl Modified Polymers (SMP). It was specifically developed for bonding operations where very high initial tack is required. Simson ISR70-14 AP is applied at elevated temperatures (approx. +80°C) it provides extremely high initial strength on cooling. This enables a rapid and efficient process to join many different materials with limited surface treatment in industrial applications.
BOSTIK Simson ISR 7014 AP has excellent resistance to UV, weather and temperature, and exhibits excellent adhesion performance on a wide variety of substrates (minimal or no pre-treatment necessary) it can be overpainted with most common industrial paints. Simson ISR7014 AP is free from solvents, isocyanates and silicone making it safer for workers and the environmentApplications:
- Elastic bonding of a wide range of industrial bonding applications within the transportation industry
- Ideal for applications where very high initial tack is required
- Solvent, isocyanate and PVC free
- Excellent UV resistance and ageing properties
- Applied at elevated temperature approx. +80°C
- In general good adhesion on many substrates without the use of a primer
- Extremely high green strength whilst maintaining workability
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing
- Low shrinkage during curing
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint and lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion (due to the numerous different types of industrial paint a compatibility test is recommended before use, please consult with the paint supplier).