2K850 UV cure conformal coating
is the latest addition to the 2K range of solvent-free two-part polyurethane conformal coatings. Using an innovative technology to combine the 2K technology with a UV cure mechanism 2K850 utilises a faster processing time while still offering superb levels of protection. In addition to the UV cure, 2K850 has a consistent and reliable secondary chemical cure, even in shadow areas. In comparison to other single part UV conformal coatings, 2K850 is extremely efficient with a tack-free touch dry time of just a few minutes, and a full cure of just 24 hours, compared to the industry moisture cure average of about 8-14+ days, or requiring an additional thermal process of 1 hour curing at 120°C.
2K850 also offers several other benefits over more traditional UV cure conformal coatings, with improved edge coverage giving more effective protection against harsh environments, and vastly improved resistance to cracking during thermal shock cycling.
As with the other 2K range of coatings, 2K850 has been carefully formulated to combine the protection and properties of an encapsulation resin, while keeping the ease of application of a conformal coating.
Additionally Electrolube’s 2K range, including 2K850 are hydrophobic coatings, giving excellent water and moisture /condensation protection including salt mist. This makes it an excellent choice for automotive, aerospace and other tough electronic applications exposed to hash conditions. Key properties:
ELECTROLUBE 2K850 UV Cure Two-Part Coating
- UV cure two-part conformal coating
- Efficient & reliable, fast chemical cure - even in shadow areas
- Highly flexible coating, low stress on components
- Excellent coverage, even over difficult geometries
- Hydrophobic; demonstrates excellent water-immersion, salt mist and condensation resistance
- Good solvent resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- UL94 V-0
- Meets requirements of IPC-CC-830C, MIL-I-46058C, IEC 61086
- Meets BMW Group Standard requirement GS95011-5
- RoHS Compliant & REACH Compliant