Pošlji povpraševanje za ta izdelek!
- The original, patented Roll-Bed® design. Bed rolls out for easy loading and unloading with a crane or other lifting device.
- Movable workhead glides easily side-to-side for full off-center load capacity across width of upper frame.“
- Daylight” is 50 1/2' x 60' for 80 and 100-ton models; 51 1/4' x 64' on 150 and 200-ton presses.
- Fast approach of double-acting, 13 1/8' stroke cylinder is provided by PQ1204S “Quiet” electric/hydraulic pump with remote control hand switch. Operator can view work from all sides with fingertip control of cylinder piston travel.
- Adjustable lower bed width – For secure balancing and centering of heavy jobs. Loosen adjusting bolts to adjust bed from 4' to more than 27'. See dimension “H.”
- Movable workhead – For off-center pressing jobs, workhead moves on bearings across upper bolster. Presses can be used at full capacity, regardless of where workhead is placed.
- Lifting mechanism – Simply turn crank handle to raise or lower upper bolster. Screw mechanism raises or lowers both sides evenly (a heavyduty 1/2' drill motor can replace handle for automatic adjustment). Four locking pins hold bolster in place for pressing.
- Optional heavy-duty straightening fixtures – Make straightening jobs easy and accurate to within .004'! Rollers are ball bearing mounted and handle raises or lowers for easy turning of the work.